Career Inspiration Videos
We are about to interview about a dozen temp workers in Edinburgh who are regularly applying for jobs and ask them a variety of questions relating to the job hunt process. This will happen towards the end of April and the videos should be online before May starts.
If you have any questions you think we should ask these temp workers, please post them at the bottom. A sample of the questions we have so far include:
- How many jobs have you had?
- How many interview have you had?
- How many jobs have you applied for?
- What's the longest you've been without work?
- What is the best job you've ever had and why?
- What would be your dream job?
- What is the best thing you've ever done to get closer to your dream job?
- What is the biggest thing you've hated about a job?
- What do you feel is the biggest thing missing from jobs in the UK?
- How do you normally find a job?
- How many agencies do you know of? How many have your CV?
- Which agency is the best, in your opinion, and why?
- How do you choose the company you're going to work for?
- What would be your number one job search tip for others?
- How do you go about applying for a job?
- How many jobs do you apply to before getting an interview?
- Is there anything in particular you add to your job application to make you stand out from the crowd?
- Which company had the best application process?
- What would be your number one tip for others applying for jobs?
- How many interviews have you been through?
- What's the toughest interview question you've ever had?
- What's the stupidist interview question you've ever had?
- What would you say is the most common interview question?
- Have you ever negotiated your salary upwards? Any tips?